AmigaActive (2114/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:31 May 2000 at 22:16:09
Subject:Re: Amiga 3000s - Don't you just Love them?

jcompton said,

>> 10. Are there any 68030 accelerators for the A3000? Or are they all
>> 040/060+ since the A3000 is already 68030 based?

> I can't remember ever seeing an 030-based A3000 accelerator. If there was
> one, I can tell you that your odds of finding one in the UK are nearly
> nil.

ISTR GVP made an 030/50 card. Their A3001 was for the A2000, but I'm
fairly sure they did one for the A3000 too.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

I backed up my hard drive and ran into a bus.